Senior Account Manager
Job Description for Entry-Level Candidate or Experienced Candidate
We are seeking to train and hire a highly motivated Senior Account Manager to help grow our award-winning Design/Build Landscape Firm. In this exciting position, you will be trained to eventually manage and grow various service categories that our company offers such as seasonal change outs (annual plantings) and pruning and weeding services. You will be considered one of the key members of the Parker Homescape team and will be actively involved in the entire sales process to ensure the satisfaction of our customers, from initial contact through design installation.
Additional tasks of the Senior Account Manager include:
- Upselling services to both our existing customers and new customers
- Assisting the owner and lead designer to help sell projects
- Ensuring the satisfaction of our customers by overseeing projects and relationship building with clients
- Managing, tracking, and coordinating the replacement and repairs of both landscape and hardscape
As a Senior Account Manager with Parker Homescape, you must possess superb communication and interpersonal skills as well as exceptional organizational skills. Our ideal Senior Account Manager is a responsible team player who deems our company’s best interests a priority and has a desire to learn and grow with us. You must also be able to multi-task and thrive within a high pressure work environment. The job requires a very strong work ethic, persistence and a desire to succeed. Along with all other positions in our company, you may be called on to perform other diverse tasks that will require flexibility. This position can be extremely rewarding monetarily and offers an opportunity to grow and prosper within a successful company.
*Training will be offered for candidate
Parker Homescape is an award-winning landscape design and construction firm with a reputation for excellence in all aspects of outdoor home and commercial improvement. For nearly 70 years, the Parker name has become synonymous with helping to increase property values across the state of New Jersey. We offer a comprehensive landscape division that takes any project through all phases of development from consultation & design to construction & completion. We have been recognized as one of the top landscape firms in the United States and are also the recipient of many local and national landscape honors.
- Highly motivated and loyal
- Have a car to use for business purposes – we would reimburse mileage/gas
- Responsible and Extremely Organized
- Have the ability to multi-task and work within a high pressure, deadline-driven atmosphere with long hours
- Willingness to be trained in sales or strong sales ability
- Working knowledge of plant material and hardscape (preferred, but not required)
- Must have strong interpersonal skills and like dealing with customers
- Enjoys an atmosphere that is driven by goal setting.
- Must be able to work well individually and in a team setting.
- Must be flexible, willing to help in any capacity
- Willingness to work in the field at times (installing plants, adjusting light fixtures, etc.) although this will be very limited
*Training will be available for all above criteria
At Parker Homescape, we believe our employees are the key to our continued success, so we offer some of the highest pay packages in the industry, along with full benefit packages.
Please send a resume along with a cover letter explaining why you believe you would be a successful candidate for this position. Please send your resume to: [email protected]