Enhance your curb appeal and your lifestyle
Beautiful landscapes don’t just happen. They are created, by design. At Parker Homescape, we see landscape architecture as a form of art – a process that blends an artist’s sense of texture, balance and color; with our design and construction experts’ technical know-how to bring a vision to life; plus our horticultural knowledge to ensure that the design will last generations. It is our belief that a well thought-out landscape design will not only prosper, but will be the backdrop of beautiful memories for years to come.
Coinciding with that belief, Parker Homescape has developed a unique 5-Prong System to ensure that your well-designed landscape maintains its beauty year after year. This system utilizes the following:
- Coordination of color: We coordinate both flower color and leaf color to ensure that your landscape looks stunning throughout each season.
- Use of evergreens for winter interest: We use certain species of trees and shrubs, where bark color becomes more vibrant during the colder months.
- Use of varied bloom times from early spring to late summer: We select plants based upon their bloom times, so that your property is bursting with color year-round.
- Use of proper sun, shade, or other environmental conditions: From a cost perspective, this stage of the landscape design process is imperative to safeguarding your investment.
- Awareness of 10- to 15-year growth habits: This ensures lasting beauty for your property.
Parker Homescape’s Landscape Design Process
A member of our staff will schedule an initial consultation at your property, and answer any questions you may have. A dialogue between yourself and our landscape design experts during this initial consultation will establish your wishes, as well as your color, style and material preferences.
During the initial consultation, we will offer our advice as to whether or not we recommend a concept landscape design for your project. Should you choose to have a design, we will make a second visit to conduct a site analysis. During a site analysis, our landscape designers will take field measurements and photographs, and analyze your sun or shade exposure, topography, soil conditions and the prevalence of nuisance animals on your property.
A proposal and/or design will be developed and presented with the following in mind:
- Coordination of color and material choices
- Determination of 5-10 year growth habits of plant material for lasting beauty.
- Use of plant material that blooms at varying times of the year for seasonal interest.
- Careful attention to environmental conditions that may adversely affect plant or hardscape materials.
Upon your acceptance of the proposal, we will then provide you with a written start and completion date, along with a certificate of our general liability and worker’s compensation insurance.
After the completion of work, we will personally walk you through your new outdoor oasis and help you understand the proper care needed for all your landscape features. In addition, we are accessible 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to answer any questions or concerns you may have following the project completion, even if it is years later.
New Jersey Landscape Design Consulting Services
Beautiful landscapes don’t just happen. They are created, by design.
At Parker Homescape, we also offer full-service landscape design consultation for any project size, and our highly skilled team is dedicated to creating the environment of your dreams, down to the smallest detail. We will design a complete landscape solution that transforms your outdoor living space into a functional, beautiful and inviting oasis. We will present a detailed plan, suggest specific elements based on your property and your vision, and work alongside you from conception to completion.